Free Initial Consultation
WHAT YOU GET
This is your chance to meet with a Certified Financial Planner and ask all your questions. Your first meeting is at no cost or obligation. We will try to answer your questions and share with you as much useful information as we can in about 30 minutes. There is no formal presentation – you can bring your own agenda. Appointments are at our offices during normal business hours Monday through Thursday (not Friday). Just fill out the form on the right.
A PROJECTION OF YOUR RETIREMENT INCOME
Get answers to questions about your retirement finances like:
- Do I have enough money?
- How much will I be able to spend each month?
- How much do I need to save each month to reach my goals?
AN INVESTMENT PERSONALITY TEST
Are you looking for maximum growth of your investments? Or are you conservative and more oriented towards preserving what you’ve got? Most of us fall somewhere in between the extremes and so it is helpful to take this test. The outcome will help us decide on a suitable allocation strategy for you.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Of course you will want to bring any documents associated with your particular questions or concerns. In addition, and especially for a discussion of retirement planning, you should bring:
- A list of your specific questions
- Copies of any investment or 401(k) statements
- Your most recent tax return
- Paycheck stub or print-out for each of you
- Your latest Social Security estimate if you want to talk about that